Friday, August 1, 2008

What the????

Ok, so we have 2 things to report. The 1st thing is completely normal and expected. Nate is a butt hair away from pulling up to standing. I went in to change his diaper a couple nights ago and he was sitting up in his crib. Needless to say, I lowered the crib mattress yesterday...you know, so he won't climb over and fall on his cranium.

The 2nd thing I have to report is that our daughter, who is 34 months old, is cutting two front teeth!!!!
We thought she was missing them since they didn't come in with the others when she was much younger. Yesterday, Meg noticed them coming in! Sweet, huh? I had visions of my daughter wearing a bridge or some such thing. She has an appt to see her Dentist (my wonderful sister, Elli Emmons) next week. Hopefully all else is in good shape, too.

OK, we'll post more pics and some video of Nate pulling up soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI!! Tried to leave a comment and ended up sending my sister an email...go figure! Love your site; thanks for putting it together. The kids are so cool! And I guess you two are pretty cool too.
Love from Nana