Thursday, November 8, 2007

Baby Nate -- he come out and be born soon....

It's November 8th, 2007. Megan is really ready to welcome Nate into the world. I am ready, too....as is Sophia. She is excited to be a big sister. She told us a couple of nights ago, "Baby Nate in Mommy's tummy. He come out and be born soon". She can't wait to hold him - neither can I.

I was talking to a co-worker this morning and telling her how interesting it is that there are few things in life you can only do twice and be considered to have expertise. I can change my own oil twice and have experience doing it -- at best, I would be a novice. But, a woman having her second child is a "pro". She's having contractions - some pretty serious warm-ups. I don't sweat it - she's a pro. She'll let me know when it's for real. I wonder if she feels the same (I already know the answer to that one).

Anyway, welcome to our blog. I will be posting pics and updating anyone who is interested in the goings on of my family, my town, etc. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This (blog)is a neat idea...I am really going to try to visit each day to see what's new. I heard Sophia say "be born soon" with my very own ears over the phone, so I can vouch for blog veracity. The wall art I mentioned is done and I am bringing it with me and I am bringing the bumper, too, rather than mailing it. See you soon!
Love Pokemom

P.S. I'll call you soon, too, with travel plans...