Tuesday, November 20, 2007

STILL NO BABY


Megan NEEDS to have this baby. I NEED her to have the baby, too.

Nana Kaplan flew in last night and is going to be in town for a couple of weeks. We're so glad she is here and Sophia is beside herself -- she's showing off and talking Nana's ear off. Today we are going to make a run to the big city (Salem) to go to Costco. We need pies, big pies....word is that Costco has big pies. I also would like to get a 50 lb bag of peanuts and a one year supply of pepperoni. Maybe I'll even pick up an animatronic reindeer for the front yard that plays "Deck the Halls". Gotta love Costco.

We can't wait for Thanksgiving. My hope is that Megan will go into labor right after the meal. We're going to be at Matt, Mere, and Owen Eggert's house in Wilsonville. Matt is making a feast this year - I think I'll stop eating today so I can eat until I pass out.

Ok, that's it for now. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: